Have you been meaning to set up an appointment with Artes Research to ask about research data management for your project, an aspect of your research workflow, or a specific DH tool? You can now come to one of our drop-in sessions, and we will help you on the spot! No need to make an appointment!
Some areas that we can help with:
- Getting started with Zotero
- Optimizing Zotero use with an existing Zotero library
- Suggesting DH tools or methods for your specific research questions
- Providing resources for various DH and RDM tools
- Advice on DMPs
- Advice on scholarly communication
- Advice on Lirias
- … and much more!
Don’t have a question about any of the above but want to learn more about DH? No problem! Come and use our space for co-working! It’s a great moment to develop digital skills by starting a Programming Historian tutorial, for instance!
Stop by on one of the following dates this fall and we will be glad to help you:
- Thursday 28 September from 13h-15h, Erasmushuis (LETT 01.17)
- Thursday 26 October from 13h-15h, Erasmushuis (LETT 01.17)
- Thursday 30 November from 13h-15h, Erasmushuis (LETT 01.17)