Have you been meaning to set up an appointment with Artes Research to ask about research data management for your project, an aspect of your research workflow, or a specific DH tool? You can now come to one of our drop-in sessions, and we will help you on the spot!
Some areas that we can help with:
- Getting started with Zotero
- Optimizing Zotero use with an existing Zotero library
- Suggesting DH tools or methods for your specific research questions
- Providing resources for various DH and RDM tools
- Advice on DMPs
- Advice on scholarly communication
- Advice on Lirias
- … and much more!
Our first drop-in session will take place on Tuesday 20 June from 14h-16h in the Erasmushuis (LETT 01.16). All question are welcome, but during this session we will be giving special attention to advising on Zotero. If you were unable to attend our workshop on Zotero in May or would like further advice after following the workshop, please feel free to drop in!
After the summer, we will organize these drop-in sessions on a regular basis, more details will follow!