This event is only open to KU Leuven researchers and staff.
The Artes Research team and the ABAP council will kick off the new academic year with a special “How do you do (it)?” (HDYDI) session dedicated to research data workflows. It will take place on Thursday 10 November, 15h30-17h30, in the Justus Lipsiuszaal (Erasmushuis, Leuven).
To help you through the afternoon slump, we will start with coffee and cookies which will be served in the central hallway on the 7th floor of the Erasmushuis.
We will then move up to the 8th floor (Justus Lipsiuszaal) to start the session which will feature talks from researchers at the Faculty of Arts who outline their research workflows: how do they approach their research, what tools do they use, with what kind of data are they working, etc. We will get a behind-the-scenes look from:
- Sara Cosemans (History, Cultural History since 1750)
- Mariana Montes (Linguistics, Quantitative Lexicology and Variational Linguistics)
- Elisa Nelissen (Translation Studies, Translation and Intercultural Transfer)
There will be lots of time for questions and getting to know each other’s workflows.
- When: Thursday 10 November, from 15h30 to 17h30
- Where: coffee in central hallway 7th floor and session in Justus Lipsiuszaal (Erasmushuis, Leuven) with online option: if you would like to join online you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with the link
- Price: free
- Registration: no registration required